Our Club runs on Volunteer Fuel! Thank you for volunteering with the Ottawa Juniors Competitive Ultimate Program (OJCUP). There are many opportunities to volunteer: with your child’s team, program administration, tournaments, Social Media and more.
- Each player is asked to volunteer 8 hours for OCUA to help defray the cost of field time. This volunteering is valued at $120 per player.
- As opportunities arise, players will be notified of how to sign up on the OCUA website. (This must be done in advance.)
- If all 8 hours are completed throughout the season, $120 competitive alliance fee paid in the spring will be refunded at the end of the summer. The full 8 hours must be completed – no partial refunds will be made for partial completion.
- OJ-CUP asks parents for an in-kind contribution of 4 hours for each player participating, to help the program run smoothly. This contribution is valued at $100 per player.
- Parent volunteering will be included in the team fees cost at the beginning of the season. If the full 4 hours are completed by the end of the season, the $100 will be refunded. If partial hours are completed, a prorated amount will be added to players’ accounts.
- Note that the list of volunteer opportunities evolves throughout the season. To see the opportunities, sign up and ensure you get your volunteer credits, please to go our SignUp page.
If you have any questions…
- About player volunteering, please contact Sam Lee at email@example.com
- About the parent volunteering signup process or about general/admin volunteer positions, contact VolunteerCoordinatorOJCUP@gmail.com
- About the specific needs of your team beyond the information available on the SignUp page, contact your Team Managers