What is a Tryout?
Where coaches select the top 20-25 players for their respective teams.
What do you need to Tryout?
Coaches are looking for disc skills, athleticism, positive attitude, and coachability.
Who can attend a Tryout?
Tryouts are open to any boy or girl between the ages of 13-18.
How much does it cost?
The cost for the Girls (two tryouts) is $30, and the cost for the Boys (three tryouts) is $45 in order to cover the field rentals.
Choose which Tryout Date you’d like to attend (all are strongly encouraged)
- Girls Tryout #1 – Sunday April 7th, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Gloucester Hornets Dome
- Girls Tryout #2 – Tuesday April 9th, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Gloucester Hornets Dome
- Boys Tryout #1 – Sunday March 31st, 2019 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Gloucester Hornets Dome
- Boys Tryout #2 – Tuesday April 2nd, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Gloucester Hornets Dome
- Boys Tryout #3 – Saturday April 6th, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at the Gloucester Hornets Dome
All players (new or returning) participating in the tryouts, will be informed via email if they have been selected to play on an OJCUP team.
If you didn’t make the cut this year, then we sincerely hope to see you at next years tryouts, and strongly encourage you to participate in one of the OCUA Junior Recreational programs.
If you did make the cut this year, then please continue to the Team Registration Page